CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

cuti-cuti malaysia











It has been quite a while since the last time I updated my blog. Not that I am busy with things at home however I am not able to have to computer by myself like what I used to have in Brisbane. Usually I only sit for a 10 minutes, and then I off the computer and proceed with other stuff. Well, here is what I wanna tell this time. It’s currently what is happening in JB and what I am going through at the moment.

It has been raining for the last three days. I woke up on Sunday with the sounds of rain hitting the window of my room. It rained the whole day on Sunday. I thought after a day shower, the next day it will be hot and sunny. Well, I thought wrong. Two days have passed since and there is no sign that it is going to stop. You can see the pattern actually. At the beginning it was only a shower. Then it will rain heavier and heavier. When I listened to the news there are flood everywhere around Johor. Many families have been vacated to the dewan serbaguna, balairaya or sekolah2 because their houses are flooding. (cam tak betul je ayat ni). According to the DJ from radio Johor, the rain is expected to stop only on Friday. This means, there is a huge possibility that I might have to drive under the rain tomorrow.

Anyway, tomorrow is a big day for me. I will sit for my driving test. I’m nervous actually. After one and a half week of not driving when I attend my classes again everything is hay wired. Turns out that there are so much technical stuffs that I do not understand and I still make many mistakes. I can’t blame the instructor. I have one instructor, Encik Z1, who teaches me for nearly 6 hours. He will always tell me what to do. He will tell when to change the gear, when to drive slow, what to do next, next and next. Maybe because I’m so used of him telling me what to do I’m lazy to think by myself. Or I dun know what to do next if I am told what to do, When Encik S teaches me and then only I know all my weaknesses. See see actually there are sooooooo many aspects that I still need to improve. (sigh) I’m scared. With this rainy season and everything I’m in tawakal mode at the moment. A picture keeps on appearing in my mind. What if I finally get the license and one day when I panic I step on the minyak instead of the brake. Only Allah knows what will happen next. Another instructor, Encik Z2, keeps on telling me that I do not put my right foot on the ready position. How can I put it down when I should ‘jaga’ the brake and ‘minyak’ all the time? En.Z2 is another story. His car’s brake, minyak and clautch macam dah kurang kenyal. So, if you press a little bit also the effect agak banyak jugakla. When I’m driving his car I need to change my scheme. I think I have to bukak laci lain. Hurm or maybe like what they always say I need to ‘lembutkan’ my kaki and tangan. Kene pandai control. Haha.. see there are so much room of improvement that I need to fill. If u ask me how to ‘luruskan’ my car I will not be able to answer you. This is because I can’t even imagine how to do that, The truth is I think I need lots and lots of practice. But more practice means more money. The fee is RM25 per hour. So imagine how much more do I need if I want to keep on practising and practising. Or there is another option, think back of all the things En.S keep on nagging at me for the last two days. If I am able to remember all his instructions, with Allah’s will everything will turn out right. I think whoever reads read will not want me to be their driver. Uwaaaa I don’t know what to do anymore. There are so many things that I want to do but I am not able to do.

Oh ya, I forgot, in everything we need to kembalikan kepada Allah. If Allah wants it to happen nothing will ever stop the Almighty. I hope Allah will guide me tomorrow. No matter how much we tried but Allah doesn’t want it to happen it will never happen. Never! I’m worried about tomorrow. Please please please pray for me. Pray that I will pass the test tomorrow.

Oh Allah, please help me. Oh Allah, I need your guidance. Oh Allah, I know that You are the best decider, if You have arrange everything in a way not in how I want it to be, please Allah, make me please (what is ‘redha’ in English?) for whatever You have decided for me.

(19 dec, 8.24pm Malaysia)



1 comments:

Izzah said...

i like taking pictures of the hujan too .. heheh.. tapi kat sini pun byk hujan.. cuma takderlah nyanyian2 cik katak2 and bunyi2 cengkerik.. yang ada bunyi angin jerlah