CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2007

happiness

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Time to update this blog. I have left it for quite some time. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. Today I woke up light heartedly. i switch on the tv just to get some noise and lie until I think

“afifah are you going to stay under your comforter all day?”

“obviously not”.

I am just enjoying the fact that uni is finally over. No more assignment to do. I didn’t know the assignments had so much effect on me because I woke up without any worry this morning. And tell you what, I does feel good. It had been the worst semester of all. With all the assignments lining up at the end of the semester, I thought I couldn’t make it. But as usual, alhamdulillah I’ve made it. Couldn’t be happier.

What should i write about today? Hurm... can’t think of any. I do know i have a list of things i need to do before i’m off to sydney and melbourne. Like my mounting laundry, cleaning my room, make a budget of my expenditure for the next four months... hurm what else? Return the all the books to the library.

Talking about books.. i can’t wait. Ye ye.... it’s coming out. Just one more month. I will get it as soon as i got back from the winter holiday. harry potter!!! I have been a fanatic fan of this book since hurm.. form four, ermm... maybe not form four. I think since after spm kot. Not that long. Harry was out long before that until akak gave me the goblet of fire. And i didn’t read it because i don’t really get the flow of the story. Until we baught the first three books, that’s when i started reading harry potter. I think it is nice to be lost in the world of a story book. All i need is a nice and comfortable place to seat and i’ll be content. Ok maybe i should stop talking about harry potter. (so excited, feel like jumping up and down like a kid, hehe).

I think i am talking rubbish. Ok let’s think of something better to write about. Hurm... what ah? Ok maybe not now. My brain has decided to freeze (^_^). I’ll write more when things struck me. I know i will have lots of other things to write about i just can’t think of any right now.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Syukran O Allah. For Your mercy on me. For giving me the strength to finish this semester. Can’t thank you enough O Allah.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.