This time I decided to smile. A partition of my external hard disk has vanished and I don’t even know why. I did not drop it or campak merata-rata. All this while it has been on my back where I carried it to jb and I brought it back to kl. I am disappointed though. I have recollected songs and pictures and now they are in an unrecognized section of the hard disk. This has happened twice. The first one was my mistake where I dropped it due to my carelessness. This time I have try my best to make sure that it is safe and sound. Now, I only have remaining megabytes of the hard disk. Huhu…
Besides that, the viruses’ attacks have been non-stop too. One by one, our laptops are infected and I am so fed up of cleaning and finding the same old virus which I can’t get rid of. When all these have been going on too much .. I have decided to declare war with technology. Haha.. yeah right!!! In this technology age there is no way we can survive without technology. So, whether we like it or not we have to learn to survive. Losing our data is just one small part of technology. Other instances are laptops breaking down, unstable internet, failing internet connection and many more. You mention it…
I guess we have to learn:
- how to make sure that your pen drive and external hard-disks are not infected by viruses
- how to retrieve your lost data
- that if you want to use broadband make sure that you have the best device
- that even though laptop is portable and smaller than desktop, there is a need for you to be extra careful and take a good care of your laptop
- to sayang all the electronic devices that you have because they are not cheap ….

0 comments:
Post a Comment