CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Secebis memori

Have you ever miss something so badly? It feels as if a part of you is not there and there will be a kind pain that no painkillers can kill. Suddenly I miss Brisbane. 8 months have passed. The pictures bring so much memory with them. I have traveled to more places than I’ve ever had in my life when I was there. Looking at those pictures made me think, why can’t we have this in Malaysia? There are too much to do. Why are Malaysian so kiasu about assignments and result and we have to work really really hard for them? Em I’ll stop there I guess.

In the photos we all look so happy and carefree. It’s true. Now there are too much to do yet we have so little time. We all look so stressed out. Our escape door is only home where it means no assignments. But, how long will that be? When I step into the teaching profession, home might not be escapism anymore. It’ll be my second work place.

Looking at those photos, Brisbane was like hundreds of years ago when it is only 8 months away. Brisbane seems so far away. It’s not that Brisbane is the best place to be but the memories are the ones which keeps it right in the middle of my heart.

To my dearest sisters whom I have spend time, traveled, laugh, cry, frown, smile, etc etc. Luv you guys loads. I am always grateful to Allah for choosing all of you to be my sisters. It is also one of the best gifts that Allah has blessed me with.

A few more months to go. Practicum is sucking our energy and time away. Chaiyok everyone!

0 comments: