Alhamdulillah, my convocation went well. Met my fellow qutees. I was happy to see the familiar faces. Half wishing that we are all teaching at the same place. Hoping that the rest of the qutees were here too. It's good to catch up with them. However, IPBA's convocation is coming soon. So I'll get to meet them and the rest of the Ipbarians then. Anyway, I had a jolly good time. The ceremony was simple yet it felt grand at the same time. We felt quite special during the ceremony. 
My 'holiday' i ending soon. I got one week break from school because of the convo. (Pelepasan + CRK). I'm happy to be home. Haih do I really have to go back to Batang Ai? But then it's not fair for me to do that. The people paid for my tertiary education. This is the least that I can do to give back to the society. I should be thankful because I'm not as busy as some of my friends here. I still have some leisure time to go out in the afternoon, play badminton, watch tv.. easier said i have time for myself. So, Afifah I think you should stop complaining.
Tomorrow i'll be on the flight to Kuching at 0655. Kids, teacher afifah is back. Don't play play ah... The best thing is...mak is coming with me... hoorey.
Till then, wassalam.

2 comments:
Wow. COngrates! And oh well... sure you happy ur mom is going there with you.. =)
All d best, Pah!! See u in IPBA (or we should call it now KBA)
Miss u lots!
~hugs
balik je r ke batang ai tu...bdk2 ko rindu kat ko dah...hehe ;p
Post a Comment