Salam wrb,
Ever wonder what has been lay ahead for you? I'm standing at a fork road unable to decide which to take. Which is the best? Which is much better for me? What should I do? and many many more. The questions are ringing in my mind and I do not have the answer to any of them. Nil.
I just can't decide and do not know what to do. uncertain. undecided. unsure. indecisive. I know what I want but I do not know how to get it. How should I know what I want is right or wrong? I won't, right? I just have to have faith in Allah. Seek for HIS guidance. Nothing happen for no reason.
Btw, I'll be observed by my PK HEM tomorrow. Wish me luck k. This time is for minor subject: Kajian Tempatan. Glad that I do not have to teach KT in English =)
Got to go. Need to prepare my lesson plan and teaching aids for tomorrow.
Till then, wassalam.
Ever wonder what has been lay ahead for you? I'm standing at a fork road unable to decide which to take. Which is the best? Which is much better for me? What should I do? and many many more. The questions are ringing in my mind and I do not have the answer to any of them. Nil.
I just can't decide and do not know what to do. uncertain. undecided. unsure. indecisive. I know what I want but I do not know how to get it. How should I know what I want is right or wrong? I won't, right? I just have to have faith in Allah. Seek for HIS guidance. Nothing happen for no reason.
Btw, I'll be observed by my PK HEM tomorrow. Wish me luck k. This time is for minor subject: Kajian Tempatan. Glad that I do not have to teach KT in English =)
Got to go. Need to prepare my lesson plan and teaching aids for tomorrow.
Till then, wassalam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment