CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

have faith

Salam wrb,

I've just returned from home. yes I know that the school holiday is only one week away.... But for some important matter I have to be home to help mak and abah. I am very exhausted at the moment but I do really have to get this out of my chest as I have drafted this entry in my mind for the last couple of days... hehe. ok here goes.

For many occasions in life I have learned not to have my hopes toooooo high for anything. Even for things that has been well planned. Sometimes I have even reach at the moon (in my dream @ plan) when in reality everything fall into pieces and I fall so hard that it hurts. Especially when I ache for something. This is when I have to believe in Allah's plan and learn to be pleased with whatever Allah has decided for me.

This is also when I check my level of faith in Allah. How? Well, how easy can I accept Allah's way. If it is hard for me to be happy with Allah's plan then I must really check on my dairy if something has gone wrong. This is also when I have to believe in Allah's words (2:216).

I wouldn't say it is easy to be really happy with how things work out in the end. It may not be easy in the beginning. But I have to 'teach' my heart. To try and
TO HAVE FAITH. Yes, the keyword is TO HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH.

Some people say when Allah does not grant your wishes, He will always replace it with something MUCH better. Someone also mentions when Allah takes something away from you, it means HE loves you. I have also been told that when you can't solve you problem, tell Allah for HE will always listen, HE loves us. Very much. HE really does, only us human forget that Allah always shower us with so much blesing and love. We always take it for granted. Sometimes the lyric of Nur Malam really touch my heart "Bukan tidak redha, dengan ujian cuma hendak mengadu padaMu". Yes, to GO BACK TO ALLAH is also another keyword in healing.

It is true, believe me. If we strive to be a good person, a good servant of Allah, insyaAllah Allah will make the path easier for us and HE will show 1001 ways to be a better person. But if we decided to go the other way around, Allah will also show 1001 ways for us to become worse. Everything is in our hand. We have to choose to be better or worse. Then only Allah will guide us in any path we have chosen. However remember in any path that we have chosen, there will be trial from Allah. But hey, smile and have faith in Allah. Allah wouldn't give us anything that we cannot handle. His trials also means HE loves us and HE remembers us.Sometimes He wants to remind us to REMEMBER HIM.

Alamak, why do I have a feeling that I have diverted from the main thing that I wanna write? Hehe.. Anyway take care folks. May Allah bless you.. every one of you, all the time.

Till then,
wassalam.

4 comments:

Timah said...

as long as u get ur points conveyed!
offtopic: mcm tpt jumpa pulak senai airport tu hihi (^_^) nt kita lepak2 la situ.

Madam Afifah said...

haha tulah, omputih tu tgk2 kite borak ape seronok sgt hari tu..

iA jumpe kalau flight kite bertembung cm hari tu

biasenye km yg smpai mlm tu yg susah nk jumpe tu

Timah said...

hihhi, mesti la seronok jumpe pah! nt lepak umah kami plak.

Madam Afifah said...

bile la boleh lepak2 kt umah timah?
i wonder..
boleh lepas ke? hehe