CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

a trip back to LA

Alhamdulillah, I just arrived from LA. Went back to settle something regarding my house back in school. Anyway, alhamdulillah again I had a great time.

My arrival at school was greeted by the Year 5 and 6 pupils where they all ran out of their class just to wave at me. Haha, I feel like a SUPERSTAR. Something that I miss because the urban kids don't seem to appreciate teachers as much as the rural kids. How I miss these kids. I went to the staff room to greet the teachers. Then, some of my kids came to the staff room and invited me to class because their subject teacher was away. So, I went up to meet my precious kids. I was extremely happy to see the smile on their faces. I was happy to see them. I was very very happy. In fact I couldn't stop smiling. They all look just the same. Some lose some weight. But most of them look just like last year, just that many have grown taller (hoho of course they are only 12 years old).

After that, I spent my time with the people I heart so much. I had a wonderful time. Though it was raining cats and dogs that night and the trip home took one and a half hour, I think we all had a good chat. Had a good laugh too. I haven't laugh that much since last year. This morning we went to my most favourite place in Batang Ai = Batang Ai dam. I love the scenery. I love to look at the water. I love the fact that when I look around I can see a beautiful place which always help me to let go of many things hiding at the back of my mind. The best thing of all was I was accompanied with wonderful people whose company I enjoy so much.

FInally I had to bid my goodbye. I said goodbye a smile on face knowing with Allah's will, I will get to meet them again. However, just when I thought that my dose of happiness will last for at least for a week, my tears drop when I was at Pasar Serian. While we were looking for what to eat for lunch, I couldn't help thinking this was where we always stop for breakfast. While su was eating, I couldn't help reminiscing the good time we had together. I missed them already and that was only two hours down the road.

Now, I am back in Kuching knowing that this is reality. Knowing that when I thought that Allah is not being fair with me, He is giving me the BEST. Knowing that when I thought Allah does not give what I want, I myself, am not doing my best in giving Him what He ask from me. Knowing that He decides best and He loves me and He is always there for me. Knowing that all I have to do is to HAVE FAITH and move on.

On that note, I am putting a full stop on this issue [.] Thank you Allah. Thank you for making our paths cross. Looking forward to the next gathering.

0 comments: