zzzz.... zzzzz... zzzz
every time my mind gets busy thinking about many things i could hear buzzes in my mind. sometimes, it processed so hard that I get a 'mind'ache. Ok, 'mind'ache is not a good thing.
But, surprisingly, one of the courses that I am taking this semester has never failed to make my mind buzz (in a good way). It will buzz with excitement of the ideas introduced by our lecturer. It'll reflect on how I carry out my classroom practices. It'll try to imagine doing some of the activities that we do in class inside my own class.
Today, we had 4.00 pm to 10.15pm lecture with PM Khairi. I was sleepy at at the beginning of the class (maybe because I was tired). However after I had some refreshment, my mind was awake and I was ready to listen to the 5 hours lecture. Oh, it was tiring. I drove back slowly as I was too tired to think of the highlights that I might get if I drive on the fast lane. I drove with the flow not bothering to speed back home.
But, it was a great lesson. I had a good time. Thank you prof. For all the great ideas. For making me reflect of what I have been doing in the last 3 years and 9 months.
It does make me sigh. Of my inability. Of my incompetency. Of the current classroom management especially in 2 Sri 3. (Double... triple sighs)..
Zzzz...Zzzz Zzzz... (ok bukan bunyi tido.. its buzzing sound)
till then, wassalam wrb.

0 comments:
Post a Comment