As it was already late, we were rushing to the nearest mosque, Masjid Bak Alwi, a famous masjid in singapore. Once we arrived at the masjid, we rushed in and quickly prayed in front of the jemaah who were listening to a talk. Then, after the isyak prayer, someone patted my back and said "afifah". i turned and i saw a familiar face from back 'home'. Kak anisah!!!! What a small world. I did not expect to meet someone in such 'an alien' place.
On the way back home, all i could think of was "Allah has heard my inner plea". I miss them and He has granted my 'wish' by making my path crossed with kak anisah's. I am so happy. Sometimes i couldn't help but to be amazed with His ketetapan. I was just thinking about their well-being and whereabouts.
"Thank you Allah"
Sometimes, Allah reaches us in ways that we do not expect. That is when you'll know that He is the Truly One and He DOES hear our plea.

1 comments:
wahhh..subhanallah
sweet=)
Post a Comment