Tet tet (message)
From: xxxx
(1-Apr-2009, 07:45:08 pm)
"Hamzah dah syahid"
From: xxxx
(1-Apr-2009, 07:45:08 pm)
"Hamzah dah syahid"
I can still remember vivdly the looks of its interior 'design'
I can recall the exact sound it makes everytime we slide the door
I can also remember the smell of the smoke which came out of it
and I was left alone with it in case it explodes
Thank You Allah
For allowing HAMZAH to be part of us

9 comments:
you scared me lah isk isk.. saylah kereta hamzah
wah...you put dad's name on a car?
heheh
so what is your myvi name?
haha
bukan pah yang bagi nama lah
myvi sng je
sbb plate die JJU...
panggil Juju
akak, maafkan kami kerana biarkan dia syahid.. kami pun sayang dia jugak.. dia sangat bnyk berjasa.. we'll try to keep humairah InsyaAllah
no worries izy. time akak pun hamzah dah semput2 naik bukit. ape lagi time korang.
don't worry about humaira. do what's best for brissy.
may Allah gives you strength in anything you do.
i tot it was hanzalah.. no ek?
hanzalah tu sape?
bukaaaannnnn
dah tau dah hanzalah tu sape
saper? keta iqa ek?
Post a Comment