CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

IPBA in a nut shell


I have a lot to say about the convo.
However the stories are all entangled with each other that I don't know where to start.

Anyway, I had great fun during the convo.
I know for sure that I'll miss everyone.
IPBA has been a place for us to grow for the last 6 years.
I have gained so much during my stay in IPBA.

I love the ceremony we had.
I take my hat off to Anne for such a beautiful and meaningful speech.
I know that everyone came with a big smile on their face.

I love being with people whom I am familiar with.
Where I could let my guard down and just be myself.
To etty and timah I enjoyed our short 24 hours spent together.
I love you girls and hope that both of you get the best in life.
I'm sorry that I couldn't spent more time with lin (my dearest adik) and
vilo (my roommy who has seen me grow in the last six years).

To my qutees friends,
We have 2 mummies on the way.
A wedding of a friend, Soya, whom walked with me when we first stepped in IPBA, is coming.
I'd really wish I could go to your wedding but my flight to Kuching is on the 14th of June and I cannot go back later than that.
Oh ya, and hafiz's wedding too, who is like a brother to me, after practicum in SKAD.

The journey continues. The days ahead are full of uncertainty.
We could only plan and He decides what's best for us.

Wishing all the best to my fellow IPBARIANS.
Hope we'll all be great teachers and keep on inspiring the kids.





1 comments:

mimisyamimi said...

Pah..we didn't hv much time to spend together that day. Oh how i miss u!