Alhamdulillah I had the chance to meet one of my sisters last weekend. We spent 17 hours together but honestly it felt more than that. I think it is because we got to do many things in such a short time. She came to Kuching because her sister is continuing her studies in UNIMAS. So I went to down to Kuching to help her out. Plus my housemate needed to take some of her things in Kuching and one of my colleagues had to fetch his car too. As we could kill two birds with one stone, we crammed in Juju and drove to Kuching.
My favourite part of the meeting was that we could talk and discuss about millions of things. The meeting was short but Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly. One of the topics that we talked about was about how Crocs in
We also talked about moving on and many many more. From who we used to be to who are right now. I would say that our friendship had gone a long way. There was a stage where I thought I was losing her and being with each other was painful for both of us then. However, Alhamdulillah, because of the tribulations that Allah gave us, now it is easier to bersangka baik with each other, to ithar, understand each other and many more. I thank Allah for allowing us to be a better person.
While I was driving back to LA, I pictured the route that we are heading to right now. Like in movies or cartoon, when it is showing a journey of a person, they always show a map of that place and there’ll be arrows pointing from one place to another. I pictured that I was driving on a red line to Lubok Antu and another arrow showing her route to KL and back to her school. My heart ache: missing the good old times we spent together.
Haha, I think I am good at this. Why is it so hard to move on? I think it’s because these are the things dear to my heart. I’ll miss you. Thank you for everything too.
Till then, wassalam

0 comments:
Post a Comment