CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Penawar duka of the week

Salam wrb,


Not that I am sad at the moment. However, there are a few events which really made my day this week.


Situation 1

While I was waiting for the BM teacher finished teaching 1A, I stood outside the class. Somehow, bird’s dropping landed at the back of my tudung. I didn’t realised it until one of my kids say “haha, cikgu ada tahi burung pada tudung cikgu”. Dalam hati “ alamak ye ke”. Tapi.. ehem ehem kene control depan budak-budak ni “eh ye ke mane?”. She ran behind me and showed me where exactly it was. I looked at it and said “ ala, takpelah, nanti balik saya bersihkan.”


So I continued the lesson for the next 55 minutes. Before I released the class at the end of the day, the girl said again said “Cikgu, nanti jangan lupa bersihkan tau” I smiled at her and I said “Ok”.… and she is only 7 years old.


Situation 2

It has been a very hot week until it rained last Wednesday. As I walked out of 4D that morning, I looked at the sky and I stretched my arm out so that some of the rain would drop on my palm. Then, I heard a voice from my back “Cikgu, jangan main hujan nanti demam”. I looked at her and I said “Ok”… I went down the building with a big grin on my face.


Situation 3

I nagged at the girls because their toilet was dirty and I cannot tahan looking at them. I sent the boys back to their hostel as they were busy laughing at the girls.


“Budak lelaki pergi balik asrama”.


They all walked out of the dining hall.


One boy stopped at a window outside the dining hall “Cikgu”, he called me.


I peeked through the curtain and said “Ye”..…


“Selamat Malam”.


Alhamdulillah, every single day there is always a reason for me to smile.

Thank You dearies…


Thank You Allah....

2 comments:

Tim said...

pah~
so sweet!

p/s: i'm in SP at the moment. got driving test tomorrow! pray for me..

Madam Afifah said...

wah... good luck
semoga dipermudahkan