Yeay, can't wait for Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming. Err.. is it too early to talk about Ramadhan?
It is only three months away. Are you ready for ramadhan? To my muslim sisters have you replaced (I'm not sure if this the right word, please correct me if I am wrong) the days that you missed? If you haven't, better start now=) Don't wait until Syaaban as you'll never know what will take place at that time. It may be only 6-7 days. But it'll be hard if you have to do it one week in a row. Especially when Ramadhan is two weeks away and you have not get your (you know) for that month. That's when you'll wonder "alamak sempat ke nak ganti puasa ni?". Just a reminder from a muslim sister. Those who has completed their responsibility, alhamdulillah.
Besides that, I would also like to urge my brothers and sisters including myself to start practising for the month of Ramadhan. I hope this year I'll get to meet Lailatul Qadr. Please Allah, please allow me to wake up in the night where each deed will be rewarded 1000 greater than it's usual reward.
A sister has mentioned this to me "If you are able wake up at night to do Qiyamullail it means Allah has invited you to visit HIM at a special hour. However, if you fell asleep right until Subuh, you better check and reflect what you have done wrong that day. It may be the reason for Allah not to accept you as HIS special guest that night". What does this have to do with Lailatul Qadr? Well... get ready from now. Try to wake up at night to perform Qiammullail. InsyaAllah if this has become a habit and you are doing it truly for Allah, Allah may invite you to be HIS guest during the Lailatul Qadr. Not to forget, du'a and make a special request every day that you'll get to meet this special night of the year.
I hope this Ramadhan will be a better year for everyone. Let's strive. The road to Jannah is not an easy path. Therefore, my muslim brothers and sisters, let's try to obey everything that Allah has set for us. Let's try our best. We are not going to live in this world forever. One day, we'll have to leave this world. Do you know that before you were born you soul has promised to Allah that you'll be HIS faithful servant? One day, when we have returned to HIM, Allah will ask each and everyone of us whether we have done everything that we have promised. "
You may say "I didn't ask to be born, I wish I were never born." My dear, Allah is the greatest planner. Allah will never do something for no reason.
It is only three months away. Are you ready for ramadhan? To my muslim sisters have you replaced (I'm not sure if this the right word, please correct me if I am wrong) the days that you missed? If you haven't, better start now=) Don't wait until Syaaban as you'll never know what will take place at that time. It may be only 6-7 days. But it'll be hard if you have to do it one week in a row. Especially when Ramadhan is two weeks away and you have not get your (you know) for that month. That's when you'll wonder "alamak sempat ke nak ganti puasa ni?". Just a reminder from a muslim sister. Those who has completed their responsibility, alhamdulillah.
Besides that, I would also like to urge my brothers and sisters including myself to start practising for the month of Ramadhan. I hope this year I'll get to meet Lailatul Qadr. Please Allah, please allow me to wake up in the night where each deed will be rewarded 1000 greater than it's usual reward.
A sister has mentioned this to me "If you are able wake up at night to do Qiyamullail it means Allah has invited you to visit HIM at a special hour. However, if you fell asleep right until Subuh, you better check and reflect what you have done wrong that day. It may be the reason for Allah not to accept you as HIS special guest that night". What does this have to do with Lailatul Qadr? Well... get ready from now. Try to wake up at night to perform Qiammullail. InsyaAllah if this has become a habit and you are doing it truly for Allah, Allah may invite you to be HIS guest during the Lailatul Qadr. Not to forget, du'a and make a special request every day that you'll get to meet this special night of the year.
I hope this Ramadhan will be a better year for everyone. Let's strive. The road to Jannah is not an easy path. Therefore, my muslim brothers and sisters, let's try to obey everything that Allah has set for us. Let's try our best. We are not going to live in this world forever. One day, we'll have to leave this world. Do you know that before you were born you soul has promised to Allah that you'll be HIS faithful servant? One day, when we have returned to HIM, Allah will ask each and everyone of us whether we have done everything that we have promised. "
You may say "I didn't ask to be born, I wish I were never born." My dear, Allah is the greatest planner. Allah will never do something for no reason.
3:191 "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly"
Believe in Allah and you'll know why you were put on this earth.
It is stated in the Quran Surah Az-Zariyat: 56
[And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me].
What am I trying to say? I don't know actually. I just want to write something. Plus, I am not sure if I'll be home during the first week of Ramadhan as we may have to stay to help the Year 6 students. I want to buy my flight ticket but I am not sure on what date I am able to go back. That's why I start talking about Ramadhan and stuff. Hope that I am not talking nonsense. Continuing my previous discussion, I just want to call upon all my muslim brothers and sisters to come back to Islam. To believe in Allah and believe in the six pillars of faith. To strive to be the faithful servant of Allah. And yup, back to the main topic, let's prepare for Ramadhan. Can't wait. This year will be different. Hope that I'm up for it.
I'll end this with a famous song by Man Bai and Raihan
Till then, wassalam.
Believe in Allah and you'll know why you were put on this earth.
It is stated in the Quran Surah Az-Zariyat: 56
[And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me].
Remember Allah, insyaAllah you'll find peace.
What am I trying to say? I don't know actually. I just want to write something. Plus, I am not sure if I'll be home during the first week of Ramadhan as we may have to stay to help the Year 6 students. I want to buy my flight ticket but I am not sure on what date I am able to go back. That's why I start talking about Ramadhan and stuff. Hope that I am not talking nonsense. Continuing my previous discussion, I just want to call upon all my muslim brothers and sisters to come back to Islam. To believe in Allah and believe in the six pillars of faith. To strive to be the faithful servant of Allah. And yup, back to the main topic, let's prepare for Ramadhan. Can't wait. This year will be different. Hope that I'm up for it.
I'll end this with a famous song by Man Bai and Raihan
Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan
Kali ini penuh makna
Agar dapat kulalui
Dengan sempurna
Selangkah demi selangkah
Setahun sudah pun berlalu
Masa yang pantas berlalu
Hingga tak terasa ku berada
Di bulan Ramadhan semula
Puasa satu amalan
Sebagaimana yang diperintahNya
Moga dapat ku lenturkan
Nafsu yang selalu membelenggu diri
Tiada henti-henti
Tak ingin ku biarkan Ramadhan berlalu saja
Tuhan pimpinlah daku yang lemah
Mengharungi segalanya dengan sabar
Kita memohon pada Tuhan diberikan kekuatan
Ku merayu pada Tuhan diterima amalan
Selangkah demi selangkah...
Dengan rahmatMu oh Tuhanku...
Ku tempuh jua
Kali ini penuh makna
Agar dapat kulalui
Dengan sempurna
Selangkah demi selangkah
Setahun sudah pun berlalu
Masa yang pantas berlalu
Hingga tak terasa ku berada
Di bulan Ramadhan semula
Puasa satu amalan
Sebagaimana yang diperintahNya
Moga dapat ku lenturkan
Nafsu yang selalu membelenggu diri
Tiada henti-henti
Tak ingin ku biarkan Ramadhan berlalu saja
Tuhan pimpinlah daku yang lemah
Mengharungi segalanya dengan sabar
Kita memohon pada Tuhan diberikan kekuatan
Ku merayu pada Tuhan diterima amalan
Selangkah demi selangkah...
Dengan rahmatMu oh Tuhanku...
Ku tempuh jua
Till then, wassalam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment