Salam wrb,
it was 1 am when I climbed up my bed
with lots of thoughts running on my mind
heard many voices in my head too
they were all giving their opinions
talking at one go...
justifying justifying justifying
I tossed and turned
finally, went to dreamland
but NO it was nightmareland
woke up with a jerk at 2.30am
my was heart beating fast
I think I know why I had that nightmare
turned my pillow upside down and I fell asleep again
woke up at 4 at the sound of my alarm
then went to sleep again
the next voice I heard was
"Paaaah bangun dah semayang ke belum?"
it was already 6.30 in the morning
I woke up groggily, climbed down my comfortable bed
and headed to the bathroom
another day has arrived
after I pray,
I went down to do my daily chores
continuing the day with 1001 thoughts running on my mind
It's not fair to say that I did not try to understand you.
Actually, I saw and realised it but I can't accept it.
I do know how it feels.
I do know how horrible it is.
However, all I can say is
I am really sorry. I do really meant what I say.
Each time I said it.
I wonder what kind of signal have I been sending all this while?
Did I give signal saying "Eventually I'll say yes?" or "No, please I can't?"
Anyway, I'll steadfast to my decision.
There goes my ramblings
Wassalam
Dengan nama Allah yang nyawaku di tanganNya, semoga Dia memilihmu sebagai kekasihNya, mencintaimu, meredhai hidupmu, memelihara dirimu daripada kelalaian, kesesatan, kegagalan dan dosa. Meninggikan darjatmu disisiNya, menambahkan ilmumu agar kau lebih mengenaliNya, menghapuskan dosa-dosamu, memberikan kepadamu ketenangan dan kesabaran, meringankan bebananmu, mengurniakan kerahmatan dan keimanan untuk bekalan di sana nanti...
it was 1 am when I climbed up my bed
with lots of thoughts running on my mind
heard many voices in my head too
they were all giving their opinions
talking at one go...
justifying justifying justifying
I tossed and turned
finally, went to dreamland
but NO it was nightmareland
woke up with a jerk at 2.30am
my was heart beating fast
I think I know why I had that nightmare
turned my pillow upside down and I fell asleep again
woke up at 4 at the sound of my alarm
then went to sleep again
the next voice I heard was
"Paaaah bangun dah semayang ke belum?"
it was already 6.30 in the morning
I woke up groggily, climbed down my comfortable bed
and headed to the bathroom
another day has arrived
after I pray,
I went down to do my daily chores
continuing the day with 1001 thoughts running on my mind
It's not fair to say that I did not try to understand you.
Actually, I saw and realised it but I can't accept it.
I do know how it feels.
I do know how horrible it is.
However, all I can say is
I am really sorry. I do really meant what I say.
Each time I said it.
I wonder what kind of signal have I been sending all this while?
Did I give signal saying "Eventually I'll say yes?" or "No, please I can't?"
Anyway, I'll steadfast to my decision.
There goes my ramblings
Wassalam
Dengan nama Allah yang nyawaku di tanganNya, semoga Dia memilihmu sebagai kekasihNya, mencintaimu, meredhai hidupmu, memelihara dirimu daripada kelalaian, kesesatan, kegagalan dan dosa. Meninggikan darjatmu disisiNya, menambahkan ilmumu agar kau lebih mengenaliNya, menghapuskan dosa-dosamu, memberikan kepadamu ketenangan dan kesabaran, meringankan bebananmu, mengurniakan kerahmatan dan keimanan untuk bekalan di sana nanti...

0 comments:
Post a Comment