Many years ago, when I was still in school I attended one of the kursus pengawas organised by my school for all the school prefects. I love that I course it was something that I looked forward to. Haha I know that I am one of those skema person. But, who cares. I prefer to go by the rules. It makes my life easy.
Anyhow, what I do really want to say is one of the penceramah talk about being assertive. Which is being able to be confident in stating your opinion and decision. All my good friends know that I can never say no. It's hard for me to decline. What really gets me is that I have be friended with my orang kantin. Her name is *** The thing is now she is asking me to pick her up from her rumah panjang at 6am in the morning. I was like... Apekah.. Biar betul nak suruh saya amik selalu. Her first request was two friday ago and she had requested the same thing for the three times in that duration.
Why am I whinning when I have the chance to do something good.. Well, I don't like it. All this while her brother-in-law has no problem to fetch his daughter and her to school. How come all of the sudden he is too busy making kuih to pick her up? Betul tak?
Maybe it is about time for me to be assertive and to be firm. Boleh ke?
Don't know must try first maa....
See lah how it goes...
Till then wassalam
Anyhow, what I do really want to say is one of the penceramah talk about being assertive. Which is being able to be confident in stating your opinion and decision. All my good friends know that I can never say no. It's hard for me to decline. What really gets me is that I have be friended with my orang kantin. Her name is *** The thing is now she is asking me to pick her up from her rumah panjang at 6am in the morning. I was like... Apekah.. Biar betul nak suruh saya amik selalu. Her first request was two friday ago and she had requested the same thing for the three times in that duration.
Why am I whinning when I have the chance to do something good.. Well, I don't like it. All this while her brother-in-law has no problem to fetch his daughter and her to school. How come all of the sudden he is too busy making kuih to pick her up? Betul tak?
Maybe it is about time for me to be assertive and to be firm. Boleh ke?
Don't know must try first maa....
See lah how it goes...
Till then wassalam

0 comments:
Post a Comment