I arrived in JB on Wednesday night. I was nodding off in Kuching Airport while waiting for my flight as it was delayed twice. On the plane, I fell asleep as soon as I put on my safety belt and woke up only to hear the stewardress saying that we are arriving in JB in a few minutes time. I think I was tired as I woke up at 4 that morning and that afternoon I drove all the way from Sri Aman to Kuching with my colleagues. Anyway alhamdulillah my journey home is only 12 hours away while others arrive a couple of days later because they have to stop at KL to transit from one place to another.
Anyway, as usual everyone at home is busy preparing for tomorrow
pasang langsir
tukar sarung kusyen
vacuum rumah
bentang karpet
kemas kabinet
lap segala habuk dan debu
cuci lantai
and of course
berpencak kat dapur
potong bawang
blend lada
tumis sambal
potong daging
masak ketupat
and many many more..
Selamat Hari Raya everyone
Minta maaf atas salah dan silap ye
Kite 0-0 eh..

0 comments:
Post a Comment