Didn't I tell you that good time flies and bad time crawls? It's already the 2nd of Syawal. This year's celebration is quite.. erm.. simple. We are still waiting for paiz and kak nisak. As mak and abah's pasports have been detained by Tabung Haji, we spent the day cooking and cleaning the house. Usually the first day of Syawal is spent in Singapore moving from one house to another. We usually arrive home around midnight with pocket full of green packets ($$ Singapore dollars..hehe). Lalalala... cepatlah sampai rumah paiz.
Anyhow couldn't wait for akak and iqah to celerate eid at home. In one or two years time. insyaAllah. Hopefully the house will be full by then and everyone will be at home. The more the merrier. Hehe.. actually the more people at home, the more work can be done. The eid dishes will be ready by 1st syawal and we can divide the tasks according to specialty. Cepatlah raye kat malaysia....
What I enjoyed the most about today and yesterday is the raya messages that I received from my friends. Thank you everyone. Everyone of them makes me smile. By far, this is my favourite
Di Aidilfitri mulia,
maaf dipinta andainya:
TERkasar bahasa..
TERsilap bicara..
TERmarah yang tak kena..
TERtanya tak tentu hala..
TERsasul yang tak sengaja..
TERpukul kat mana-mana..
TERpekik di telinga,
TERhantuk di kepala..
TERpinjam harta benda..
TERmoody tak semena-mena..
TERumpat bila-bila..
TERusik yg sengaja dan
macam-macam lagi yang ada
I love it because it is sooo true. And also the person who sent this to me usik me everyday. Tak sah kalau tak kena usik =D I'll see you after the raya break.
Oh well, I'm off to dreamland. Tomorrow will be another hectic day (ye ke?). Mak nak buat lepat ngan sambal kacang. Mari kite berpencak di dapur... Aram meh...
Wassalam wrb
Anyhow couldn't wait for akak and iqah to celerate eid at home. In one or two years time. insyaAllah. Hopefully the house will be full by then and everyone will be at home. The more the merrier. Hehe.. actually the more people at home, the more work can be done. The eid dishes will be ready by 1st syawal and we can divide the tasks according to specialty. Cepatlah raye kat malaysia....
What I enjoyed the most about today and yesterday is the raya messages that I received from my friends. Thank you everyone. Everyone of them makes me smile. By far, this is my favourite
Di Aidilfitri mulia,
maaf dipinta andainya:
TERkasar bahasa..
TERsilap bicara..
TERmarah yang tak kena..
TERtanya tak tentu hala..
TERsasul yang tak sengaja..
TERpukul kat mana-mana..
TERpekik di telinga,
TERhantuk di kepala..
TERpinjam harta benda..
TERmoody tak semena-mena..
TERumpat bila-bila..
TERusik yg sengaja dan
macam-macam lagi yang ada
I love it because it is sooo true. And also the person who sent this to me usik me everyday. Tak sah kalau tak kena usik =D I'll see you after the raya break.
Oh well, I'm off to dreamland. Tomorrow will be another hectic day (ye ke?). Mak nak buat lepat ngan sambal kacang. Mari kite berpencak di dapur... Aram meh...
Wassalam wrb

0 comments:
Post a Comment