Salam wrb,
Now I know why many of my friends feel sad when any of their best friend is getting married. Well, this is because when she ties the knot this means that she has a commitment that she has to attend to. She has new responsibilities and more things to do everyday.
In the last three months, the teacher next door is like a sister to me. I'll run to her whenever I feel serabut, I need someone to talk to and for second advice. She knocked on my wall every morning and I always go to her house in the evening to help her prepare dinner or simply for a chat. She has helped me a lot and I have learned lots of new things too. Especially on preparing Sarawak's dishes.
She is already a Mrs. when I came. However, her husband had to attend a three months course in Kuching. So, she was home alone then. That's why she had time for us then. Now, I know that she has other things to do. She has to attend to her husband and many other responsibilities. I'm kind of missing her. Yes she is near but I feel as if I have lost a sister. But, it's not fair for me to ask for more because she is not just Miss N, she is MRS N. I have kacau her a lot too. Even during our short getaway to Kuching.
I dread the day my best friend is getting married. Simply because things will not be the same. I'll miss my friend. She'll have to take care of her children (when she has any). Even if we talk on the phone she may has to stop talking sebab ade je si comel soleh/solehah yang akan menangis meminta perhatian ummi. But then, insyaAllah I know that we'll all eventually become a Mrs to a Mr.
SO, why am I complaining? Haha.. I guess I miss her. I'll have to get use to connecting through the phone once again. Lalalala.. it's ok the school holiday is only a month away. Time will fly, iA
Okides got to go.
Till then, wassalam.
Now I know why many of my friends feel sad when any of their best friend is getting married. Well, this is because when she ties the knot this means that she has a commitment that she has to attend to. She has new responsibilities and more things to do everyday.
In the last three months, the teacher next door is like a sister to me. I'll run to her whenever I feel serabut, I need someone to talk to and for second advice. She knocked on my wall every morning and I always go to her house in the evening to help her prepare dinner or simply for a chat. She has helped me a lot and I have learned lots of new things too. Especially on preparing Sarawak's dishes.
She is already a Mrs. when I came. However, her husband had to attend a three months course in Kuching. So, she was home alone then. That's why she had time for us then. Now, I know that she has other things to do. She has to attend to her husband and many other responsibilities. I'm kind of missing her. Yes she is near but I feel as if I have lost a sister. But, it's not fair for me to ask for more because she is not just Miss N, she is MRS N. I have kacau her a lot too. Even during our short getaway to Kuching.
I dread the day my best friend is getting married. Simply because things will not be the same. I'll miss my friend. She'll have to take care of her children (when she has any). Even if we talk on the phone she may has to stop talking sebab ade je si comel soleh/solehah yang akan menangis meminta perhatian ummi. But then, insyaAllah I know that we'll all eventually become a Mrs to a Mr.
SO, why am I complaining? Haha.. I guess I miss her. I'll have to get use to connecting through the phone once again. Lalalala.. it's ok the school holiday is only a month away. Time will fly, iA
Okides got to go.
Till then, wassalam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment