I know it is silly to live in memories that you can never go back to. Sometimes it hurts to see those pictures with 1001 memories. Knowing that they'll stay etched in your memory and you can never turn back time to revisit that time. Hoping that the memory will never fade away and the smell, sound, taste and touch that you felt at that time will not be forgotten. Maybe that was why I lost all the pictures I had during my short stay in OZ. The more pictures that I have the more I long to go back to Brissy. However, the voices in my head keep on giving reasons on how it will merely be a dream knowing the people that I love are back in Malaysia and scattered all over the place.
But then, I would love to keep these pictures because I could revisit the places I have been before despite the fact how much it hurt to look at them.
huhu... till then, wassalam...
But then, I would love to keep these pictures because I could revisit the places I have been before despite the fact how much it hurt to look at them.
huhu... till then, wassalam...

0 comments:
Post a Comment