What does it means when there are lots of ALHAMDULILLAH and only one *sigh*
A: dkjfhdifhvdbvdkfbvrihfihfwef.. sigh
B: Alhamdulillah
A: dfjkhorto8ugjbn,.bntoghrgdf.. sigh
C: Alhamdulillah
A: sdyfiprfiorutv m,csa/.dkjfr .. sigh
D: Alhamdulillah
A: sfoityuorpthnbbmnaoieyigfbsdkwe.. sigh
E: Alhamdulillah
I think it means, whatever A is telling everyone should be something good.
Only A should learn to accept whatever A is sighing about.
It must be something good because everyone is saying ALHAMDULILLAH
Right?
Peace.. v(^_^)
Wassalam wrb
Oh ya.. to the cuties.. err QUTees cohort 2
today is our 2nd year back in Malaysia
we flew back on this date in 2007
haha we were only there for two years
what's the big deal?
i know that u people miss brissy
because I DO..
nge nge
take care
today is our 2nd year back in Malaysia
we flew back on this date in 2007
haha we were only there for two years
what's the big deal?
i know that u people miss brissy
because I DO..
nge nge
take care

1 comments:
i miss brissy too!
Post a Comment