Salam wrb,
Time to think positively.
I will take it as a challenge
I must look at the bright side of life
"biaq pi depa nak kata apa pun"
susah ke..
banyak cikgu senior ke..
sume biak lelaki ke..
"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope"
(2:286)
So, I must be able to do this.
If not, Allah will not give it to me, right?
Smile. You can do it.
Cheer up miss.
There IS a silver lining. You'll find it soon.
(ok2)
Time to think positively.
I will take it as a challenge
I must look at the bright side of life
"biaq pi depa nak kata apa pun"
susah ke..
banyak cikgu senior ke..
sume biak lelaki ke..
"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope"
(2:286)
So, I must be able to do this.
If not, Allah will not give it to me, right?
Smile. You can do it.
Cheer up miss.
There IS a silver lining. You'll find it soon.
(ok2)

2 comments:
Optimis sajalah tu lagu yg sesuai.. betul2.
tak da lagi ayat yg best melainkan 2:286..
kerana Dia lah yg Maha mengetahui apa yang terbaik untuk Hamba-Nya.InsyaAllah.
salam wrb afifah..
There's nothing to worry about..Allah has choose the right path for you at moment..so it's upon ur shoulder to make the 'great teacher in making' become reality.. i know u can cope and withstand the challenge beyond u as u show it from past..
Wish u good luck for your future undertakings.. I pray for ur success and happiness always..insyaAllah...wassalam
p/s : hope u don't forget me here n do not hesitate to tell me if anything i can help u there..
Post a Comment