Salam wrb,
Dalam sedar tak sedar walimah cik timah sudah lepas..
eh bukan cik lagi
puan timah hehe
huhu.. sori ye timah
I'd really wish that I was there for your big day.
But you know why.. macam biasela
Anyway, luv you mah dearie.
Semoga kamu berdua kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat.
Semoga sentiasa diberkati Allah...
Sorry I couldn't make it.
Heard all the stories of your wedding (from etty of course)
Heard the 'kemeriahan' of your majlis while I was on the phone talking to an.
Anyway, cepat-cepat pindah ke kuching.
It will be nice to have you around.
Dalam sedar tak sedar walimah cik timah sudah lepas..
eh bukan cik lagi
puan timah hehe
huhu.. sori ye timah
I'd really wish that I was there for your big day.
But you know why.. macam biasela
Anyway, luv you mah dearie.
Semoga kamu berdua kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat.
Semoga sentiasa diberkati Allah...
Sorry I couldn't make it.
Heard all the stories of your wedding (from etty of course)
Heard the 'kemeriahan' of your majlis while I was on the phone talking to an.
Anyway, cepat-cepat pindah ke kuching.
It will be nice to have you around.

1 comments:
pah dearie,
thanks for making a blog entry on me :)
there'll be another reception next year.
see u in KUCHING, inshallah, this december.
Post a Comment