I have lots of things running in my mind at the moment.
I would like to write it here.
The thing is i have promised not to complaint.
So, i'll zip my lips, stop typing and put my full stop here [.]
Hoping that everything will work out just fine.
Yup, have faith Afifah.
Nothing happen for no reason. You know that.
Go away negative vibes. I hate you.
Till then, wassalam
I would like to write it here.
The thing is i have promised not to complaint.
So, i'll zip my lips, stop typing and put my full stop here [.]
Hoping that everything will work out just fine.
Yup, have faith Afifah.
Nothing happen for no reason. You know that.
Go away negative vibes. I hate you.
Till then, wassalam

4 comments:
ape yg tgh bermain dlm fikiran ni..hope everything will be fine 4u..
ngee.. tak boleh cakap
~ameen
embrace the +ve vibeS~
smile always (^_^)
hehe.. smile dh ni
thanks tim dearest.. hugs
Post a Comment