Salam wrb,
If i were to update ink blots i think my entries will only be a series of complaints and a report of unnecessary thoughts running on my mind. Time seem to fly these days. It seems like having a few extra wings with the time spent on the road and also in school. I have been counting the days since after the Chinese New Year break for the next school holiday. Seem that life has been static these days. It is just the same thing being repeated over and over again. I think I have to do something to break my routine. I need to do something to fill in my time but without the guilt of not doing my homework.
Or is it just me missing LA? People has been saying "Ade ape kat lubok antu tu?". The truth is I do not know. I am missing the people over there I think. However, I also know that we'll eventually go back to where we come from like kak najwa will eventually get transferred to Kuching and Zul and I will also apply to get transferred back home. I also know that there were days when I walked aimlessly up and down my house when I lived alone. There were times when I stood in front of the window looking outside hoping that I have a girlfriend to go out with. But life was not static then (~I think). Everyday there was something new to do. For instance after a hard day at school I can always I drive up to the Batang Ai dam. I will never get tired of the dam. I know it is just the same view but I love the view. Just like how I love sitting by the Brisbane river and just stare at the passing boats,etc. I think to be able to just sit and enjoying the view plus a chat with the people I love to be with is enough to make me happy. I can also just look at the kids running around the field. The greetings that I get from my kids and many more.
This city does not give me what many claimed it would. Or maybe it is me who refused to enjoy it. Haha sure or not? I am thankful that everything is within my reach. I can go out alone and get my necessity. I have to opportunity to do many new things. But something is missing and I do not know what...
Didn't I tell you it'll be a series of complaints? This is only a part of the messy chunk in my mind. I think I should really stop now. Hoho. Looking forward for the hols though. No naughty boys and no morning journey to school. Home home home... ~GRIN... InsyaAllah.
Oki doks, take care everyone. Salam wrb.
If i were to update ink blots i think my entries will only be a series of complaints and a report of unnecessary thoughts running on my mind. Time seem to fly these days. It seems like having a few extra wings with the time spent on the road and also in school. I have been counting the days since after the Chinese New Year break for the next school holiday. Seem that life has been static these days. It is just the same thing being repeated over and over again. I think I have to do something to break my routine. I need to do something to fill in my time but without the guilt of not doing my homework.
Or is it just me missing LA? People has been saying "Ade ape kat lubok antu tu?". The truth is I do not know. I am missing the people over there I think. However, I also know that we'll eventually go back to where we come from like kak najwa will eventually get transferred to Kuching and Zul and I will also apply to get transferred back home. I also know that there were days when I walked aimlessly up and down my house when I lived alone. There were times when I stood in front of the window looking outside hoping that I have a girlfriend to go out with. But life was not static then (~I think). Everyday there was something new to do. For instance after a hard day at school I can always I drive up to the Batang Ai dam. I will never get tired of the dam. I know it is just the same view but I love the view. Just like how I love sitting by the Brisbane river and just stare at the passing boats,etc. I think to be able to just sit and enjoying the view plus a chat with the people I love to be with is enough to make me happy. I can also just look at the kids running around the field. The greetings that I get from my kids and many more.
This city does not give me what many claimed it would. Or maybe it is me who refused to enjoy it. Haha sure or not? I am thankful that everything is within my reach. I can go out alone and get my necessity. I have to opportunity to do many new things. But something is missing and I do not know what...
Didn't I tell you it'll be a series of complaints? This is only a part of the messy chunk in my mind. I think I should really stop now. Hoho. Looking forward for the hols though. No naughty boys and no morning journey to school. Home home home... ~GRIN... InsyaAllah.
Oki doks, take care everyone. Salam wrb.

0 comments:
Post a Comment