~ooo my rusty writing skills~
my English is so rusty that I find it difficult to describe the things on my mind
On the other hand...
Alhamdulillah,
I landed on Senai Airport around 1.35 pm on 20th November 2010
with the thought of
Yeay, no more waiting at the airport!!!!
No more horrible smell upon entering the AirAsia flight
No more worry of exceeding weight limit
On top of it
no more little boys who break my heart over and over again
I had a horrible time controlling 40, 7 year-old boys,
20-30, 11 years old, with ability to answer me back
28, 9 year-old, who are unable to sit still, running around the class, talking when I was talking
I'm not blaming them
I'm blaming myself for my inability to control them
Haih, my head mistress kept on saying
You have to be more strict!
(InsyaAllah, I'm trying and I'll try my best next year)
My new school is my old school
It's just 10 minutes drive to school
yup from SK St Thomas (SKST), Kuching to SK Sri Tebrau (SKST), Johor Bahru
the best present of all..
my best friend is coming today
All praise to Allah
thank you Allah for all the wonderful gifts
Praying it'll be a better year ahead.
I'll try to be stricter (>_<)*
and a better muslimah
and a better servant of Allah
InsyaAllah...

3 comments:
salam kak pah sayang..
dapat johor ke?? tahniah... welcome back to semenanjung =)
izy!!!!
dah lame sgt tak dgr berite tntg izy
alhamdulillah dah dicampak semule ke bumi semenanjung
thanks dear =)
ujung2 tahun ni mcm biasa la kak.. tgh tunggu posting. nnt sy bgtau akak kat mne saya kne ngajar. inshaAllah =)
Post a Comment