CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

getaway

The Batang Ai Dam
Used to be my favourite getaway after a hard day at work
Nothing can be compared to the beauty of Allah's creation
all I have to do was sit and to be mesmerised by the view sunset or rainbow


and also the Brisbane River
when I needed a break from assignments
or just a getaway from everything around me

I would sit by the river at the Botanical Garden
the time will pass slowly
when I was watching the CityCats passing-by
looking at the birds flying high above
listening to the footsteps of the joggers
people chatting while they were passing by
all I had to do was just
to just sit, listen and think


Thank you Allah for the best times in my life
missing the place, time and company

0 comments: