Assalamualaikum wrb,
hehe, I know I don't have any daughter yet. But anyway, do read the rest of the story. you'll know what I mean.
Two fridays ago, I went back from Klang to JB on a Transnasional. My usual routine on a bus ride is I will fall asleep as soon as the bus move. Sometimes, I'll be fast asleep even before the bus leaves the terminal. I'll usually wake up after one of hour of sleeping depending on how much sleep I get the night before.
After two hours ride, my bus stop at an RnR for toilet break. I decided to stay on the bus. As I sat next to the window, I got to see my busmates. I saw a couple of mom and daughter. I saw that the mum was well dressed her: hijab covered the chest, loose blouse and slack. However what really breaks my heart was her daughter, who walked next to her, was wearing a tight and a t-shirt. A thought crossed my mind: aduhai mak, kesian kat anak tu. Tak sayang ke kat anak? Last year, I heard one of Dr. Muhaya's tazkirah, she said if a mother loves her daughter she wouldn't let her daughter skip prayers, wear inappropriate clothes or do many other things which is opposed to Islam's way of life.
In the afterlife, when we are lining up at waiting for Allah to decide whether we are going to Jannah or Hell, our daughter might say to Allah "My mum has never taught me how to wear the hijab, loose clothes (based on islamic way of life), she has never taught me how to pray or recite the Quran. So, if I am going to hell, she should come with me too. The same goes to a husband and wife and many more (especially the people related to our life). I believe no one wants that happen to any of us on the Judgement Day.
So, I'm calling all mummies and daddies out there, please if your children do not dress appropriately, do tell them. Guide them while they are young. Give them the knowledge that will save you and your children from the torture of hell fire. This is also a reminder to me. Being a teacher, I should always remind my children to wear appropriate clothes, to perform their prayers and many more.
Just my two pence thought. Till then, wassalam wrb.

0 comments:
Post a Comment