I stepped into 2012 not knowing what Allah has set for me this year (but who does?) 2012 has given me lots of surprises which make this year the most happening of all. I call it the most happening because too many things 'happen' this year. There is another month to go before 2013 arrives yet, I am still anticipating what's next? Are there more surprises awaited me?
Early in the year, I expected the same old hectic life that 2011 had offered me. I thought life would be as it was. Firstly, my parents had made plan, to visit the Sacred Land of Makkah to perform umrah. Thus, a big chunk of money was put aside for the BIG adventure. We went in August and alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me a chance to be one of the visitor of the Your holy land.
But, Allah gave me another surprise. As I was grieving of something, a good friend (who is now my husband) back in Lubok Antu proposed. It was a mixture of feelings. He is my best friend, how can I marry my best friend? I was like, WHAT? Are you kidding me? After I few weeks cracking my head and asking around, I put my trust in Allah and finally accepted. So, now I have BIGGER things to plan. We got engaged on 3rd June 2012, one and a half month after he proposed and now planning for the wedding.
The road to the 12th November 2012 felt long. With the preparation, school work, assignments and many more I feel like collapsing. ok i lied, my sisters help with most of the preparation: they painted, clean the house... rearrange everything while I was busy coping with life outside. I could only help during school break and long weekends. But trust me juggling all these is not easy.
But Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for blessing him into my life. Thank you Allah for supportive family who has never failed to help me through.
Put my story aside, 2012 has lots other good news for my of my good friends: Gg, lin and shiken got married this year. Siti Soraya Lin, my adik back in brissy, gave birth to a prince this year. So does my akhawat: Dayah and Yao, who gave birth this year too. Another good friend, got engaged 2 days ago. My roomie back in IPBA is giving birth today.
All in all, thank you Allah, Alhamdulillah, syukran lillah. There have been to many blessings showered this year. Another month to go, will there be more surprises?

1 comments:
bahagianye akak =) Allah's plan is always the best
Post a Comment