CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in a nutshell

Assalamualaikum wrb,

It's 11.17 p.m 31st December 2012. Stepping into 2013 in less than an hour. I've been thinking a lot about 2012. Let the pictures do the talking.

Allah has chosen us to be one of the visitors of Makkah and Madinah. 


 My besties. The three of us got married in the same year. Both of them in March and mine in November.


I got married to this wonderful man who is now in Lubok Antu and how I wish he is here right beside me.


Lil' fatih is growing up so fast and is now everyone's sweet heart. Your aunties and uncles heart you fatih. Hope you'll grow up becoming anak soleh.



After so many years, everyone managed to come back at the same time. So the happy moments were captured twice. First during Ramadhan. The second time on my wedding day. May all of us be the occupant of Jannah. Thank you mak and abah for raising us so well that we all become who we are today. 


Finally, yup this is him. Meet my other half. 
Thank you Allah, for blessing him into my life. 
I love you, abang.
 Hope this marriage will last till Jannah. 
I want to be your wife now and then. 

In a nutshell, 2012 has been quite a year. There were many ups and downs.
Life has been a roller coaster.
Nevertheless, I can't thank Allah enough for the blessings showered upon me this year. 

Hope that 2013 will be a better year for you and for me.
Hope we will become a better servant of Allah. 
It's time for retreat.
Let's reflects upon our amal.

0 comments: