I am back in Lubok Antu. Yeay!!! ( That' me trying to cheer up myself.. hehe). Anyway, I did not have time to feel homesick this week. Which is great. We all had a three days marathon updating files, cleaning the class, cleaning rooms, checking on the kids. cleaning my table, etc. Finally, today I have a chance to stop and take a breath. I could not wait to go home this morning because I know by 1.30 iA everything will be ok. Glad that I am not the KP.
By the way, last week I had the chance to visit my one of my besties school. It was only for 24hours. Arrived in Segamat around 11.15am on Thursday. Met her around 12pm. Went shopping and cooked some korean food.... nyum.. I'd really missed the birthday soup. One of my favourite korean food. Talk a bit. Eat. Talk some more. Sleep... Woke up.. talk some more. Can't really talk much as her siblings were with her. Thanks for everything dear.
Came back on Friday. That evening kak najwa and cikgu nadzari stopped by at my house. This wonderful couple are my neighbours. They are one of the nicest people I've ever met. They have helped me sooo much that I don't know how will I ever pay back for their kindness. Can never be happier to see kak najwa in JB.
On a different note, congratulation to Soya and Najib, Hafiz and Asmah and also Kak fatin and her husband. Semoga perkahwinan kalian diberkati dan berpanjangan hingga ke anak cucu.
I know that Kak fatin does not visit this blog anymore. However, if you happen to read this, jazakillahu khair for everything. Thanks for your time, love and care. Saya rindu sama kamu and hope that Allah gives you the best in life.
To soya, you were one of the first few people I know in MPIK and IPBA. Had great time with you and wani. Hehe.. time tu terlebih minum ribena. La ni takde dah. takde lagi nk dok melompat-lompat kt bilik org pagi2 buta. Minta maap ye atas segala salah dan silap. Dah tengok gambar soya, comel bangat. May Allah bless both you and najib. Semoge berbahagia selalu.
apis.. time kasih dulu selalu belanje aiskrim. hehe.. jage asmah elok2... Semoga Allah merahmati perkahwinan kamu berdua juga.
Next year, I might lost few of my besties. insyaAllah they will tie the knot. I'm glad that they will get married but I'm also sad because it means it'll be harder to go out together and spend time like how we use to (macam la sekarang ni boleh kuar jalan same2 hehe). Huhu.... Tapi takpe, saya sayang kamu jugak walaupun nnti ada orang lain sayang kamu semua. hehe...
Haha, i'm starting to talk nonsense. Better stop now. Eventhough the officers will not be here tomorrow, I still have to plan for tomorrow's lessons. ~lalalalala
Till then, wassalam.
By the way, last week I had the chance to visit my one of my besties school. It was only for 24hours. Arrived in Segamat around 11.15am on Thursday. Met her around 12pm. Went shopping and cooked some korean food.... nyum.. I'd really missed the birthday soup. One of my favourite korean food. Talk a bit. Eat. Talk some more. Sleep... Woke up.. talk some more. Can't really talk much as her siblings were with her. Thanks for everything dear.
Came back on Friday. That evening kak najwa and cikgu nadzari stopped by at my house. This wonderful couple are my neighbours. They are one of the nicest people I've ever met. They have helped me sooo much that I don't know how will I ever pay back for their kindness. Can never be happier to see kak najwa in JB.
On a different note, congratulation to Soya and Najib, Hafiz and Asmah and also Kak fatin and her husband. Semoga perkahwinan kalian diberkati dan berpanjangan hingga ke anak cucu.
I know that Kak fatin does not visit this blog anymore. However, if you happen to read this, jazakillahu khair for everything. Thanks for your time, love and care. Saya rindu sama kamu and hope that Allah gives you the best in life.
To soya, you were one of the first few people I know in MPIK and IPBA. Had great time with you and wani. Hehe.. time tu terlebih minum ribena. La ni takde dah. takde lagi nk dok melompat-lompat kt bilik org pagi2 buta. Minta maap ye atas segala salah dan silap. Dah tengok gambar soya, comel bangat. May Allah bless both you and najib. Semoge berbahagia selalu.
apis.. time kasih dulu selalu belanje aiskrim. hehe.. jage asmah elok2... Semoga Allah merahmati perkahwinan kamu berdua juga.
Next year, I might lost few of my besties. insyaAllah they will tie the knot. I'm glad that they will get married but I'm also sad because it means it'll be harder to go out together and spend time like how we use to (macam la sekarang ni boleh kuar jalan same2 hehe). Huhu.... Tapi takpe, saya sayang kamu jugak walaupun nnti ada orang lain sayang kamu semua. hehe...
Haha, i'm starting to talk nonsense. Better stop now. Eventhough the officers will not be here tomorrow, I still have to plan for tomorrow's lessons. ~lalalalala
Till then, wassalam.

2 comments:
hahaha~ Pah, thanks for being there. Ur concern and thoughts have helped me to gain some strength, by knowing there's always sumone that care..Arigato ne~ ^_^
salam =) thanks for the thoughts. semoga Allah memberi kebahagian buat kamu juge.. insyAllah. hurm, skang dah xle ribena2 sgt. haha. anyway, all the best! keep me updated =p
Post a Comment