CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

off task

It's already Tuesday night. Only a few more days left. huhu

I don't want to go back

Why?
Because I have to complete my record book
Because we have visitors on 17 and 18 June
Because I'll have to meet those kids who never listen to me
Because I'll be away from home
Because I'll have to stand on my two feet again

However, it's not a matter of choice. I have to go back.

Why?
Because it is my responsibility
Because I love them despite of their stubbornness
Because I was paid to study to become this
Because now they have to pass English paper to pass their SPM
Because this is where I am posted to
Because I have bills to pay
Because I need to buy food to survive
Just because I don't have any other choice

Whatever the reasons are I have to make sure I renew my intentions when I am stepping inside that plane to Kuching this Sunday.

Sahaja aku pulang ke SK Batang Ai kerana Allah Taala.
Sahaja aku pulang ke SK Batang Ai untuk mendidik anak bangsa
Sahaja aku pulang ke SK Batang Ai untuk memperoleh rezeki yang halal. Semoga rezeki tersebut digunakan untuk menolong agama Mu Ya Allah.
Sahaja aku...

Namun suara kecil tetap berbunyi
Juju, jom kite balik semenanjung ju...

Jika ini yang terbaik untukku Ya Allah.

Cikgu ka pulai?
Anang!

2 comments:

Izzah said...

eh? who is coming?

Madam Afifah said...

nazir, org JPN ngan orang dr bah Quality