CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LA

Salam wrb,

I can't believe that I am missing LA. I think it is because I had a such a good time in school in the last two months. My house is not the quietest house anymore. In fact, it is the noisiest in the neighbourhood. We knock on each other's wall to talk with kak najwa. Besides that, every morning I will shout "Assalamualaikum kak.. dah siap?". Plus, the neverending conversation and laughter with kak biah and grace. Not to forget... dinner under kak najwa's house where lots of laughter and sharing takes place. During the durian season last month, it has also been a place for us to eat durian.

Haih, I'll miss them. They'll be gone after the Raya holiday. A week after the raya holiday, Cikgu Nadzari will be back in school. Bibi will have to leave. The next week, Safa and Er will have to go back to IPTAR too. Then, things will go back to how it used to be. I will have to go back from school to an empty house again. The only source of noise will be my television and laptop. (and my voice whenever I am talking on the phone or humming a song). By then, the whole house will be mine again. Huhu..

Anyway it is part of life. For the moment, I am thankful to Allah for giving me opportunity to meet these wonderful people. There has never been a day where I do not laugh and smile. I guess for now, I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. Thank you very much everyone. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

1Malaysia: Melanau+Iban+Bidayuh+Melayu
ade beza ke bangsa ape pun kite ni?
same je......

0 comments: