CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ramadhan

Salam wrb,

I think I need to stop what ever I am doing right now and think hard on how I have behaved for the last few months. It is already 7th Ramadhan. How much have I done? Is this year better than last year? Do I want it to be better?

Allah has mentioned in the Holy Quran that He will not change a thing until we make some changes to improve ourselves. This means I have to make an effort to improve myself. Du'a alone is not enough. I have to give myself a hard kick on the back so that I will move forward. I feel as if I have been static on the same spot.

It has been a struggle. It is a struggle. That's why we call it mujahadah.

Afifah, do you want to be left behind? I'm sure that you don't like to be left behind. Other people is already on their final lap when you only in your first round... jogging not running.

23 more days left. Quick, ride your horse. Put on your armour. Get your sword. Go back to Allah. He will always accept you. He is the most merciful, remember? Quick afifah quick...

0 comments: