CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

pay day

Salam wrb,

yeay its Pay day... lalalala. Now i can pay my bills. Ok let's go to Cimbclicks.. bayar ni, bayar tu... emm transfer kt sini sikit, transfer kat sane sket.. pong pang pong pang.. ok, done!

now let me see... is it just me or my expenses keep on increasing each month? Yes, it is. I think it's good that I get posted to LA because if I were to be sent somewhere near a city like JB, Kuching, Sibu or even worse KL ,I am sure that my salary will be gone within a week. Lepas tu nak makan ape? Erk.... Haha...

Introducing pekan Lubok Antu a.k.a LA

(Jit Siang... my 'supemarket' in LA)



Hari raya is just around the corner. Should I get a new baju raya or should I wear anything that I can find in my wardrobe? I saw a gorgeous handbag in UO yesterday and ooh should I get a new pair of shoes too? Haha... Raya sakan ni namanya...

Naaah, just kidding. I think what I will do is to check how much I am left with and then prioritise. Hmm.. nak ke tak nak..... (Ala... tapi beg tu comel bangat... Naaaak... =P)

2 comments:

Timah said...

pah: we both in the same boat (^_^) eyeing for new handbag & shoes (scholl court shoes) and perhaps a pair of nice & comfy sandal. hihi. sb yg lama dah pun buruk rupanya. mmg bengkrup.

Madam Afifah said...

haha... kami dah beli dah baju ngan kasut. kasut raya takde dalam plan pun tapi 'terbeli'.. hehe. handbag comey tu.. takpelah... lenkali..