Salam wrb,
I'm back to bore you down with the story if my life =) .
Well, firstly, I miss my girlfriends huhu. I realised this when my colleagues and I stopped by at Pasar Satok to buy ikan terubuk on our way to Kuching Airport last week. After purchasing 3 ikan terubuk at the price of RM10, we walked off to the bazaar to grab some food to eat to break our fast. So, I was just walking and walking and walking when I saw a plate number. of the new saga on the left of the road. I was excited and I said "Eh... amik gambar cepat". I looked to the back and then I realised "alamak salah orang la". I knew my girlfriends would be as excited as I was if they saw the number on that car. (Even if they don't, I know at least one person will pretend). Then, I heard a voice asked "nombor ape tu?". I answered quietly "tarikh besday" not sure whether that person heard it or not. Anyway all I want to say is I miss you girls. Semoga kamu semua sihat-sihat belaka. Sihat dalam dan luar (u know what I mean).
Secondly, I have bought two more books written by Cecilia Ahern. Yeay... One thing that can make me really happy is a storybook written by my favourite writers. Cecilia Ahern writes beautifully. I know that other people have read all her books. However due to economical issue during my studying years I had to prioritise: Only buy books which I really really really like and long to read. This year, I will buy at least one book everytime I reach Kuching Airport I think Sri Aman really needs Popular or MPH or I'll bore myself to death (ok, that's an exaggearation as I have been coping well for the last 9 months, haha). The thing I love about Cecilia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, Melissa Nathan is that they have never bothered to tell the details of what happen when characters drink too much alcohol or dating (you know what I mean). Everytime without fail once I hold the book, it is very hard to put it down especially when I have to run errands. Some people would read just any books. Some people will only read book of their favourite genre. I am from the second group. I notice that I have the tendency to read stories about magic and chic lit. I think the world has enough things to worry about than reading another heavy materials which need my brain to work out to solve the twist in the story. I would prefer to lost in a character and the world created by the author of the book. I think, I read so that I can travel to another place or world without even leaving the house.
Ok, i think i have to go now. Till then, ja~
I'm back to bore you down with the story if my life =) .
Well, firstly, I miss my girlfriends huhu. I realised this when my colleagues and I stopped by at Pasar Satok to buy ikan terubuk on our way to Kuching Airport last week. After purchasing 3 ikan terubuk at the price of RM10, we walked off to the bazaar to grab some food to eat to break our fast. So, I was just walking and walking and walking when I saw a plate number. of the new saga on the left of the road. I was excited and I said "Eh... amik gambar cepat". I looked to the back and then I realised "alamak salah orang la". I knew my girlfriends would be as excited as I was if they saw the number on that car. (Even if they don't, I know at least one person will pretend). Then, I heard a voice asked "nombor ape tu?". I answered quietly "tarikh besday" not sure whether that person heard it or not. Anyway all I want to say is I miss you girls. Semoga kamu semua sihat-sihat belaka. Sihat dalam dan luar (u know what I mean).
Secondly, I have bought two more books written by Cecilia Ahern. Yeay... One thing that can make me really happy is a storybook written by my favourite writers. Cecilia Ahern writes beautifully. I know that other people have read all her books. However due to economical issue during my studying years I had to prioritise: Only buy books which I really really really like and long to read. This year, I will buy at least one book everytime I reach Kuching Airport I think Sri Aman really needs Popular or MPH or I'll bore myself to death (ok, that's an exaggearation as I have been coping well for the last 9 months, haha). The thing I love about Cecilia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, Melissa Nathan is that they have never bothered to tell the details of what happen when characters drink too much alcohol or dating (you know what I mean). Everytime without fail once I hold the book, it is very hard to put it down especially when I have to run errands. Some people would read just any books. Some people will only read book of their favourite genre. I am from the second group. I notice that I have the tendency to read stories about magic and chic lit. I think the world has enough things to worry about than reading another heavy materials which need my brain to work out to solve the twist in the story. I would prefer to lost in a character and the world created by the author of the book. I think, I read so that I can travel to another place or world without even leaving the house.Ok, i think i have to go now. Till then, ja~

2 comments:
oohh.. miss u too (hugs)
take care_
oh. i also come from the 2nd group. eventho u recommend good books, if they dont suit my taste, i'll never finish them.
good choice, Pah. =)
Post a Comment