I 'flipped' thru my past entries. I found this and I couldn't stop smiling. There is a sentence where I mentioned about being the only female single teacher and all the other new teachers are men. Couldn't help laughing because one of them has actually become a very good friend of mine.
It was lonely then because Jaku Iban was totally incomprehensible. I did not know how to communicate with the other teachers. I ended up not talking, I listened and watch everything happening around me. The first six month was more to adapting and getting used to the place. Six months later, the back of the staff room was the noisiest part. Of course after Kak Biah and Grace arrived. Like what Zul said "dah boleh berzapin dalam bilik guru". I laughed when he mentioned that because Kak najwa and I caught him 'berzapin' at the back of the staff room which made the 4 of us laughed spontaneously (kak najwa, syafiq, zul and I).
I am still wondering. What will next year be like? What will I teach? Can I control a class of 40 boys? The truth is I am nervous of going to the new school. The surrounding is completely different from my current school. I will have to buat 'muka tembok' again next year and learn about the new school.
Sorry people. I am sorry to bore you with the same old story. Just that I had a great time over there. (dan sebenarnye, saye rindu kat mereka huhu). Plus, I am not occupied at the moment. As usual when we have nothing to do, our mind will always wander to uncessary things.
Not that I do not have anything to think about. I do. Currently I am planning my expenses for year 2010. Quite a headache actually. Agak sesak dada jugak la memikir tentang bajet 2010.
What else, I am also:
Waiting patiently for mak and abah to arrive home insyaAllah next weekend.
Waiting for Friday to arrive because my best friend is coming to town.
"Semoga selamat sampai. Saye tunggu kat larkin eh."
Waiting for the next salary because the trip to Sarawak has burned my wallet and debit cards.
Hehe waiting doesn't sound like doing much right. I know, I know. Ok on the other hand, I am trying to finish reading all the books that I have grabbed from the book sale the other day. And also the usual home management stuff: cooking, cleaning bla bla bla. Still ...I admit, I do not have much to do at the moment. It's quite relax. Hehe, wait until mak comes back, I am sure I will have to run up and down the house for many times then. Tau jelah mak.
Think I should stop. Blabbering nonsense more like it.
take care folks. may Allah bless you and shower you with HIS love and guidance, insyaAllah.
ok one final sentence before i put the final full stop:
Ingat kat Allah sokmo dalam senang atau susah. Sebab DIA sayang kite. (more of reminding myself actually)
Till then, wassalam.
It was lonely then because Jaku Iban was totally incomprehensible. I did not know how to communicate with the other teachers. I ended up not talking, I listened and watch everything happening around me. The first six month was more to adapting and getting used to the place. Six months later, the back of the staff room was the noisiest part. Of course after Kak Biah and Grace arrived. Like what Zul said "dah boleh berzapin dalam bilik guru". I laughed when he mentioned that because Kak najwa and I caught him 'berzapin' at the back of the staff room which made the 4 of us laughed spontaneously (kak najwa, syafiq, zul and I).
I am still wondering. What will next year be like? What will I teach? Can I control a class of 40 boys? The truth is I am nervous of going to the new school. The surrounding is completely different from my current school. I will have to buat 'muka tembok' again next year and learn about the new school.
Sorry people. I am sorry to bore you with the same old story. Just that I had a great time over there. (dan sebenarnye, saye rindu kat mereka huhu). Plus, I am not occupied at the moment. As usual when we have nothing to do, our mind will always wander to uncessary things.
Not that I do not have anything to think about. I do. Currently I am planning my expenses for year 2010. Quite a headache actually. Agak sesak dada jugak la memikir tentang bajet 2010.
What else, I am also:
Waiting patiently for mak and abah to arrive home insyaAllah next weekend.
Waiting for Friday to arrive because my best friend is coming to town.
"Semoga selamat sampai. Saye tunggu kat larkin eh."
Waiting for the next salary because the trip to Sarawak has burned my wallet and debit cards.
Hehe waiting doesn't sound like doing much right. I know, I know. Ok on the other hand, I am trying to finish reading all the books that I have grabbed from the book sale the other day. And also the usual home management stuff: cooking, cleaning bla bla bla. Still ...I admit, I do not have much to do at the moment. It's quite relax. Hehe, wait until mak comes back, I am sure I will have to run up and down the house for many times then. Tau jelah mak.
Think I should stop. Blabbering nonsense more like it.
take care folks. may Allah bless you and shower you with HIS love and guidance, insyaAllah.
ok one final sentence before i put the final full stop:
Ingat kat Allah sokmo dalam senang atau susah. Sebab DIA sayang kite. (more of reminding myself actually)
Till then, wassalam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment