For many times, we ask Allah to give us the answer to many of our unanswered questions. And also to guide us in making decisions in life. Little did we know that actually Allah does answers our prayers and guides us in making the decisions. Sometimes we didn't see it just because we want to it to be the other way around. Something that suits to "what I WANT" not "what Allah has decided for me". The pillars of faith states that every muslim should believe in Allah's qada' and qadar. Yes, we can work hard for something. Pray for it. Plan everything in detail hoping that everything will go OUR way. What we (I) tend to forget is Allah decides what is best for us(me).
Anyway, last week I found myself in familiar situations when it was only the first time I did that, you know like dejavu, twice. First, I felt as if I have been to a road, when it was only the first time I drove along that road. Second: on Sunday morning, I stood in front of my house when I had the same familiar feeling. Maybe Allah has told me all along that I'll get transferred to Kuching just that I do not know how to 'read' the signs that Allah has sent. I know that everyone has had this kind of feeling.
Last year, for countless time mak asked me to fill in the transfer form. For many times too in my prayer I asked Allah to gives me signs and to tell me what is right and wrong. People say that the answer comes in a variety of ways. You'll know that you have made the right decision when you are at peace with the decision that you have made.
So yes, I think Allah did answer my prayer. Only I did not know where to look or perhaps I refused to 'accept' the signs. I had a few 'IF ONLY's. If only I did not submit that form. IF only I didn't bla bla bla. IF ONLY this and that. But IF ONLY is something I should stop saying because it shows that I am not accepting Allah's decisions. For I know He makes the best decision. Allah is Our Lord. He makes me. He creates me. How can He not know what is best for me? I think moving on is one step towards happiness. Letting go and cherish what I have now is another step of accepting and being a better person.
For now, all I can say is Thank You Allah.
Till then, wassalam wrb.
Anyway, last week I found myself in familiar situations when it was only the first time I did that, you know like dejavu, twice. First, I felt as if I have been to a road, when it was only the first time I drove along that road. Second: on Sunday morning, I stood in front of my house when I had the same familiar feeling. Maybe Allah has told me all along that I'll get transferred to Kuching just that I do not know how to 'read' the signs that Allah has sent. I know that everyone has had this kind of feeling.
Last year, for countless time mak asked me to fill in the transfer form. For many times too in my prayer I asked Allah to gives me signs and to tell me what is right and wrong. People say that the answer comes in a variety of ways. You'll know that you have made the right decision when you are at peace with the decision that you have made.
So yes, I think Allah did answer my prayer. Only I did not know where to look or perhaps I refused to 'accept' the signs. I had a few 'IF ONLY's. If only I did not submit that form. IF only I didn't bla bla bla. IF ONLY this and that. But IF ONLY is something I should stop saying because it shows that I am not accepting Allah's decisions. For I know He makes the best decision. Allah is Our Lord. He makes me. He creates me. How can He not know what is best for me? I think moving on is one step towards happiness. Letting go and cherish what I have now is another step of accepting and being a better person.
For now, all I can say is Thank You Allah.
Till then, wassalam wrb.

0 comments:
Post a Comment