Salam wrb..
phew
i am currently enjoying my holiday at home
yippeee yeay
read lots of story books and spend time doing nothing serious
(^_^)
i'm super happy to be out of school..
however, there is a tiny voice at the back of my mind
nagging and chanting
of the works that i need to do on the first week of school
as school is RM300++ away, dropping by at school is impossible
it's either i finish my task before or after the school holiday
but Alhamdulillah mine is only RM300 away
many of my friends have to pay even more for connecting flight, bus fare etc.
I also realised that even though the calender now read: JUNE
I am still struggling in class.
2009 was challenging but 2010 is even more challenging.
Honestly, I know that I should not whine. Well, even Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh had to find any possible ways he could think of to break in Constantinople before Allah guides him what to do. He, Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh, had never missed qiyammullail all his life.
So, I guess I have to try harder and do what Allah has told us what to do every time we are in despair and has reached dead end: to pray and be patient as I know that not every night I wake up to perform Qiyammulail. Plus Allah does not like His servant to be lazy and to seek His help without trying our best first. The fact is I know that Allah will never give us anything beyond our capabilities. So, I must be able to do this. Well, all I have to do is to have faith.
Before I put my final full stop, I would like to share this video with you. If you would like to know more about him, I suggest that you read "Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh written by Abdul Latip Talib". I could not put the book down when I read the story for the first time.
Till the, wassalam wrb.
phew
i am currently enjoying my holiday at home
yippeee yeay
read lots of story books and spend time doing nothing serious
(^_^)
i'm super happy to be out of school..
however, there is a tiny voice at the back of my mind
nagging and chanting
of the works that i need to do on the first week of school
as school is RM300++ away, dropping by at school is impossible
it's either i finish my task before or after the school holiday
but Alhamdulillah mine is only RM300 away
many of my friends have to pay even more for connecting flight, bus fare etc.
I also realised that even though the calender now read: JUNE
I am still struggling in class.
2009 was challenging but 2010 is even more challenging.
Honestly, I know that I should not whine. Well, even Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh had to find any possible ways he could think of to break in Constantinople before Allah guides him what to do. He, Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh, had never missed qiyammullail all his life.
So, I guess I have to try harder and do what Allah has told us what to do every time we are in despair and has reached dead end: to pray and be patient as I know that not every night I wake up to perform Qiyammulail. Plus Allah does not like His servant to be lazy and to seek His help without trying our best first. The fact is I know that Allah will never give us anything beyond our capabilities. So, I must be able to do this. Well, all I have to do is to have faith.
Before I put my final full stop, I would like to share this video with you. If you would like to know more about him, I suggest that you read "Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh written by Abdul Latip Talib". I could not put the book down when I read the story for the first time.
Till the, wassalam wrb.

1 comments:
Jzkk, tulisan yang menguatkan!
Lin
Post a Comment